Ambassador search part two
So, this year we decided to split our ambsasador programme in half, each group only running for 6 months.
If you are in our chatter group and follow our main page, you will see that our ambassadors are quite active and very passionate about our brand.
They do Live videos and get to takeover our Instagram, as well as chatting to you, the neighbour and their granny about Joy and Joe baby wraps!
Are you willing to take up a lead role in advocating for Joy&Joe?
Are you very vocal in the social media sphere and offline about babywearing?
Do you love taking photos/videos of you and your little one enjoying your slings?
Are you very friendly, polite and willing to chat with other parents online/offline?
Do you love our wraps? Fan for years or new to wrapping?
Then why don’t you apply?
Things you will benefit from being an Ambassador:
• Discounts for you, friends and family,
• Behind the scenes information,
• Sneak peek of new releases,
• Live videos from the mill to see how the wraps are made,
• Free wraps and accessories chosen by us for you to try, use and review,
• Confidence building experiences,
• New friends and wrap family
So now, here is a wee list to see if you tick all the boxes before applying:
• You must not have official affiliation with any other sling brand (so not representing or retailing any other sling brand)
• Must have an ACTIVE public Instagram account.
• Be an active member on the chatter page!
• Be involved with a local sling library (attend, volunteer or even run one!)
• Be socially active on Facebook and Instagram (we’d like to know the groups you are on and where you post regularly.)
• Be enthusiastic, creative, passionate, honest and empathetic.
• Be a CURRENT ACTIVE baby wearer
• Have the time and energy to be able to commit to the role,
• You DO NOT have to own a Joy and Joe wrap (or have ever heard of us before to apply!)
Now what do we expect from you?:
• To be active on our chatter page, make new members feel welcome, comment on photos and answer questions about wraps if you have them.
• Host a couple LIVE videos on our main page, topics are chosen by you with guidance,
• Takeover our Instagram feed, documenting your life and how wraps are involved,
• Review the wraps we send you, written or via video,
• Be active in the online community over your social media platforms, you must post at least weekly (or daily if you like)
• Take part in events either online or in person if possible,
• You MUST share or comment on all posts, events and LIVE sessions via your social media.
We are conscious of how we all have families and jobs and some of you may have small babies. Please only apply if you feel you can give the time. We are aware how real life can sometimes get in the way, we want you to be open and honest if you are struggling in any way.
We are always available to chat and help in any way.
At the start of your ambassadorship we will offer guidance, tutorials and mentor ship.
This post will be for 6 months, starting in June 2019 and end at the end of December 2019.
Now, the question is how on earth do you apply?
• Submit a short video detailing why you should be accepted – please send to our facebook page via pm (no longer than 2 minutes please!)
• Post a collage of babywearing 4 photos on instagram showcasing how unique and creative you are alongside our hashtags, (#carrymyjoy, #joyandjoebaby #joyandjoeteam19A)
• Like and repost our ambassador search advert photo on IG using our hashtag #joyandjoeteam19A #carrymyjoy #joyandjoebaby,
• Tag another babywearing friend that you think may be excellent in promoting the Joy&Joe brand
• Worldwide entries are welcome, English does not have to be your first language. (Please be aware you are responsible for shipping costs for your free items and should only be delivered to your home address)
• We believe in equal opportunities and inclusivity so disabled applicants are more than welcome,
• Your Instagram account will need to be set to public so that we can view your photo entries or video entries,
Our search will be open for three weeks and we are looking to welcome 4 ambassadors into our team. Please note that we might increase this number if we find that we cannot resist your exceptional personality/story/talent.
CLOSING DATE IS THE 27ND MAY 2019
(Announcements will be made within a week, depending on the amount of applicants)
Laurna, Bisi and Mayor x
Being an ambassador has pushed me out my comfort zone and that has been a good thing. I have done lives, met new amazing people and advanced my learning about all things wraps.
Leave a Reply.
Hello, my name is Bisi, babywearing consultant (SoB CIC), mother to two cheeky & very special kids (Joy and Joseph). Our 3rd baby has been christened Joy&Joe baby wrap slings! and we loveeee babywearing :)