Complied and designed by Lucy. Here's a compilation of our current stock as at the 18th January, 2017. Join our Joy and Joe chatter page on Facebook and take advantage of our exclusive discount offer for our member
2017 is over and it is exciting to fondly look back into some remarkable 2017 memories. It is also great to share the excitement of 2018 with our Joy and Joe families all around the world.
Last year, we shared this blog post: https://www.joyandjoebaby.com/blog/16-interesting-facts-about-our-2016-and-17-things-to-expect-from-us-in-2017
So we thought about doing the same for 2018!
2017 was an 'interesting' year for us as brand and family!
Please check out some of our highlights
1. A reweave of some of our iconic designs in a completely new scale, colours and weave. Our connected Louise storm, Connected Melissa Olive, Amaranthus Vicki Feathers were well received last year
2. New packaging! Our higher end wraps were presented to our customers with a luxury reusable magnetic box, all nicely presented as per our usual. Our regular range were presented with our new branded and reusable postal bags and this will continue in 2018
3. New bamboo stretchy wraps which included our first patterned bamboo wrap, the classic monochrome stripes
4. Our very first brick and mortar boutique style showroom named the Joy and Joe babywearing gallery was officially opened and attended by the Mayor and Mayoress of St Helens earlier this year
5. We turned six and we had our anniversary event including an online event to commemorate this milestone
6. Our founder and director Adebisi was nominated for the talk of Manchester business award and she was announced as the 2017 best female entrepreneur of the year at the award glamorous ceremony in Manchester
7. We welcomed our 2017 brand ambassadors into the Joy and Joe family earlier last year
8. We organised the official launch event for our new bamboo stretchy wraps and we all had so much fun on the day
9. Our embrace wrapping scheme for new families took off and we are happy to say that we enabled lots of new wrappers
10. We enjoyed lots of instagram takeovers facilitated by our 2017 ambassadors and it was an opportunity to get to see the behind the scenes from the perspective of diverse babywearing families
11. We also enjoyed lots of amazing facebook live videos also facilitated by our superb team of 2017 ambassadors
12. Our successful 2018 ambassadors were announced
13. We reprinted our dear new babywearer book
14. Our dear new babywearer box as announced as part of our 2017 customer support initiatives
15: We welcomed laurna, one of our 2017 ambassadors into the Joy and Joe staff team
16: We partnered with the st Helens council via a back to work scheme and we interviewed lots of potential st Helens based employees. We eventually selected lucy to work with us at the Joy and Joe gallery
17: We enjoyed your fabulous customer reviews and testimonials in 2017.
For 2018, these are some of things that we are looking forward to:
14. Our embrace wrapping scheme will be extended to stretchy wraps in 2018. Can we get a happy ‘yayyyy’ for this good news!
15. You can also anticipate some really fantastic customer incentives that will be exclusive to our chatter page members. If you’ve not joined us, today is the day to do so. We are waiting to welcome you into our friendly Joy and Joe community
16. We are planning to release a sequel to our dear new babywearer book. What sort of books are you looking forward to?
17. For our instagram followers, you can expect some super inspiring and humorous instagram posts. That is also where you will get some exclusive behind the scene gists from us
18. Conclusively, we anticipate that our brand name will be changing in 2018 haha! Can anyone guess why that is a possibility? Hint: our Joy and Joe brand name is an eponymous one!
Hello, my name is Bisi, babywearing consultant (SoB CIC), mother to two cheeky & very special kids (Joy and Joseph). Our 3rd baby has been christened Joy&Joe baby wrap slings! and we loveeee babywearing :)