Stand out from the crowd with our vibrant and beautifully tailored meitai(s)
Combining the vibrance and elegance of the popular Vlisco's Holland manufactured African prints with the functionality of meitai
the luxury afro meitai
a foldaway sleepy hood with longs straps to allow easy operation in back carries, a small pocket on the waist strap big enough for keys and phone, padded waist straps and shoulder straps padded half way, the carrier can be folded up to become its own carry case. Standard waist strap is 2metres, shoulder straps are 2metres each. Price starts from £79.99
the ankara meitai
Description - a basic square body with trapezoid shaped hood with popper fastening. strap lengths as described above.
Ostentation in the economics of buying and selling can’t be applied to us because our low price doesn't equate to low quality at all..
Mums and dads who own a Joy and Joe wrap will agree that it looks and feels a lot more expensive that it is. Some of our customer feed-backs has centered around people being amazed as to why such a well designed product could sell so cheap compared to others on the market.
So we thought we should share with our customers and future customers the reasons why we currently sell our wraps are at a price lower than they are actually worth.
· UK textile suppliers: first of all, because our textile manufacturers are based within the UK, we get to pay a little lesser for shipping compared to if we’ve had to ship the fabrics from overseas
· Staff level: At the moment, Joy and Joe has maintained very minimal level of employees with creative director, Adebisi sewing the wraps herself most of the time meaning that we don’t get to pay loads of staff. We only occasionally outsource our sewing to local work at home mums whenever we receive high quantity orders. Because the demand for Joy&Joe is massively growing, we are currently looking at employing experienced sewing machinist and administrative staff to assist with our operations.
· Competitive pricing: We studied the market and we chose to come in at the low price end to get more mums and dads to enjoy the wraps irrespective of their level of income. At the price we sell, there’s very minimal profit and this is so that when our actual pricing gets introduced, lots of mums and dads will have had a taste of our superb quality baby wrap carriers.
· Packaging: Our current packaging is also very minimal because we use a simple clear pouch and this is cheaper compared to others packaging design. However, we have a new box packaging in the piping and we’ll update you on the progress of that aspect.
· Marketing: Currently, Joy and Joe doesn’t spend huge money on advertising as majority of our repeat business comes from word of mouth when mums tell other mums about how great their experience with Joy and Joe baby has been. We also use twitter, you tube and our face book page and as you all know this comes at a minimal expenditure or nearly free! (Well, face book now charges for businesses to get their post to be more visible. So please help us to keep our pricing low by interacting with us regularly on our facebook page so we don’t have to pay for this!)
· Administrative: Because we've massively cut down administrative expenses like in terms of the running of the two websites, Adebisi designed this herself and manages the contents as well. Talk about multitasking at it best, we really try to DIY a lot of stuff except in a few areas like our new user guide design that we outsourced to designers so we get a high quality outcome.
The above are a few reasons why our pricing is currently low and please understand that our prices wont stay low forever! So take advantage of our current prices now and be the owner of a very high quality baby wrap carrier brand, Joy&Joe. Our prices are set to change soon in order for us to be continually capable of delivering the high quality products that our customers enjoy. Our products are getting a fantastic makeover and there are more add-ons like never before so more value for money! We're set to introduce our Iphone and android apps so you can watch your baby wrap tutorials more conveniently and many more benefits to be announced as time goes on. Currently, ostentation in the economics of buying and selling can’t be applied to us because our low price doesn't equate to low quality at all. In our case, our pricing and quality is inversely proportional! Check out our customer testimonials/reviews and see for yourself. Finally, we’ll just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who bought a Joy and Joe baby wrap carrier and even went ahead to recommend us to a friend/ family. Thank you, you’re our motivation for our constant commitment to delivering top notch customer service as well as a high quality wrap carrier.
Hello, my name is Bisi, babywearing consultant (SoB CIC), mother to two cheeky & very special kids (Joy and Joseph). Our 3rd baby has been christened Joy&Joe baby wrap slings! and we loveeee babywearing :)