- Our wraps conform with British and European standards for soft baby carriers BS EN 13209-2:2005
- Our wraps now carry a complete public and product liability insurance
- Our wraps are accompanied with full colored safety instructions and videos available on our You-tube channel _
- Ongoing support via Skype and information now available for our customers
- very robust quality control procedures in place for our baby wraps
Kangaroo care advocate
Joy&Joe baby is a very keen supporter and advocate for kangaroo (skin to skin) care in UK. During the 2012 world prematurity day celebration, Joy&Joe baby co-founder, Adebisi was invited to st.Mary's hospital (part of the central Manchester University hospitals NHS foundation) to demonstrate how Joy&Joe baby wraps can facilitate kangaroo care in neonatal units.The feedback from this event was very great. As a mother herself, Adebisi has had first hand experience of the benefits of kangaroo care as her two children, Joy and Joseph also passed through the neonatal units at birth.
High quality fabrics
- made with 100% interlocked cotton jersey-a super soft and high quality fabric with an ideal one-way stretch
- approximately 5 meters long, one size fits all (up to size 22) meaning that mums, dads, aunts or even grandparents can use the same wrap
- Very strong and breathable
- fabrics are sourced from one of the leading UK fabric manufacturers which provides our wraps with a unique ethical appeal often hard to find in other baby products
Hands free mums and dads
- the triple wrapped security that our wrap offers gives moms and dads the opportunity to be truly hands-free and simultaneously bonding with baby
- the wrap is versatile and its moulds over the wearers body enabling baby's weight to be spread across the whole body eliminating any shoulder pain
- Joy and Joe baby wrap supports breast feeding mums as you can feed discreetly while baby wearing. For more details on how you can breastfeed in your Joy&Joe baby wrap, please visit our breastfeeding support page
Corporate social Responsibilty
click the above picture to go to our eBay charity listing
- Even though we are a really small business, we have a really big heart. We believe firmly in our corporate social responsibility and we constantly strive to contribute to the society positively in whatever ways we can. 10% of our each baby wrap sold in our current charity listing on eBay from May 2012 has been donated to the down’s syndrome association. Other charities contributing to the welfare of vulnerable children will be supported too in the course of the year.
- In 2012, we were so excited to be invited to the children's hospital in Manchester, UK to join staff and parents during the world prematurity day celebration. We donated a couple of baby wraps to the ward so that other parents can benefit from our wraps. It was a lovely event as we were able to demonstrate how Joy and joe baby can facilitate kangaroo care. The feedback was awesome and we'll continue to strive to positively impact our society
Founded by an inspirational mother
Joy and Joe baby was co-founded by Adebisi, a mum who believes in hard work especially when it contributes to the welfare of children and families hence her commitment to Joy and Joe baby wrap carrier's continuous development. She also volunteers with notable charities like Aiming High which focuses on the development of services for disabled children and their families. As a mum to two children with varying special needs and babywearing consultant trainee, she's very passionate about propagating the merits of babywearing and kangaroo care to other parents. On the kind invitation of Scope charity UK, she's been invited to some key events relating to the development of key services for disabled children and their families. Some of which are the Christmas reception at the house of commons hosted by Rt hon John Bercrow MP( speaker of the house of commons) and the peoples' health lottery Easter reception hosted by Mr Simon Cowell. To learn more about her, please visit her LinkedIn page
- Our wraps are currently handmade and packaged in the United Kingdom compared to some baby carrier brands that have been sourced from third world countries with unfavorable working conditions and the use of child labor as reported by the media recently
Customer centric family business
- As a small business, we are very customer friendly and this is evident in the amount of time, effort, research and money that has been invested into Joy and Joe baby wrap carriers. A cute thank you usually accompanies every order to show customers that they are truly the backbone of our brand and are truly valued. We provide contacts that allow customers to speak to us whenever they have questions and we are a brand that is growing and growing because we listen to every customers feedback and we even work on criticisms with a positive attitude to ensure we get better continuously. We have a growing fanbase on Facebook and new customers are welcome to join in our daily discussions
- comes with its own unique integrated pouch which can be used as your storage pouch when you're on the move!
- free from uncomfortable buckles, straps or snaps! Just tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time – suitable for beginners, medium and advance baby wearers alike.
- Our new range- the Afro version comes with funky tropical fabrics like kente, woodin and Ankara*
- Any parent knows how quickly babies out-grow their gear. Our baby wraps are unique in that they can be used from birth to the weight of 16kg or 35 lbs approximately! It’s the only carrier you’ll ever need to buy
- Order your today here