Welcome and thank you
Please scroll on and peruse our testing guidelines. Also remember to fill our testing application form x
- When you receive our tester wrap, please check it and let us know by posting on our tester group (and tagging any of the admins)
- The maximum time for you to test our 2017 collection is 4 days and you need to post the tester sling to the next tester or our HQ on the fourth day after you receive it. Weekends are inclusive when counting this duration. If unsure about anything, again please post on the tester page and ask away !!
- Outward recorded shipping fees is the responsibility of each tester. (the next tester will often be someone within your country of residence)
- If you are not going to be able to afford the posting fees required to send our tester sling to the next tester, please kindly get in touch. we might be able to create other avenues by which you can test our slings like sending it to your local library etc in this case, please don't fill our testing application form.
- We expect that you will spam us with your lovely action photos
- We also expect you to write up a review at the end of your testing period (4th day). Please only participate in our testing tour if you agree with these guidelines (Thank you ♥)
- The way you write your review is completely up to you because we want each reviewer to retain their individual uniqueness. However, the following are a few aspects that we will be looking out for in a comprehensive Joy&Joe review:
1. Please introduce yourself and your child and tell us a little about your babywearing journey/experience
2: Tell us about other Joy&Joe wraps/ ring sling that you've used in the past if any
3. What are your expectation and initial impression about the tester wrap/ring sling
4. Before wearing the wrap/ring sling, can you describe how the texture feels in your hands. Look at the right and odd side of the wrap and let us know your thoughts
5. What do you think of the pattern, colourway and weave structure
6. When wrapping the tester wrap, how did the passes feel.
7. How did it feel carrying your little one around. Describe the length of time you had it on, places you visited etc
8. Please tell us how you envisage that this sling can be worn e.g on jeans, to occasions or whatever you think.
9. Conclusively, Please add as many clear photos as possible to your review to enable your readers and potential users of the wrap you've tested to have a clear understanding of your opinions. If you have a blog, you can send us a link to your blog once your review is up. Otherwise, you can post your review here on our tester page, on our main Facebook , chatter page or email your review to us.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any testing tour at any time or if any of the testers hold on to our tester slings longer than the current stipulated period. In that case, testers who violate any of our guidelines won't be approved for future testing tours. We are family run and a very small team so we are not always able to remind testers to post the tester sling to the next tester or back to our HQ
- NB: If you run a sling library, please join our sling library page because we will be announcing a testing tour with a slightly longer duration for sling librarians