New stretchy wrap versus old stretchy wrap
In case you missed our facebook post a while ago introducing our new stretchy wrap carriers, here’s how our new stretchy wraps compare old stretchy wrap carrier.
It is worth mentioning that our old stretchy wraps are still perfect for those who already own them but our new stretchy wrap improved upon the qualities that we love in our old stretchy wraps.
So here are a few points:
1. Our new stretchy wraps are softer and more velvety to touch. This is due to the fact the cotton interlock in the new stretchy wrap are of a higher grade and this is very evident from the first time you even attempt t wrap with it.
2. Our new stretchy wraps are wider than our old stretchy wrap and this provides a even comfier seat for your baby when babywearing
3. The weight limit and compliance to the UK/EU requirements is still the same and we have documents available on request for anyone looking to inquire. Please email to email@example.com
4. The length of our new stretchy wraps is also slightly more than that of our old ones making them even more suitable for plus size mums
5. Sagging of your stretchy wrap even after a few months of constant wearing is now a thing of the past and we’re so happy to have advanced in this area
6. The colour options are more limited compared to that of our old stretchy wraps. In our new stretchy wrap collection, we only have black, turquoise, red and fuchsia for now. Many more colours will be added with time.
7. Same integrated pocket design that allows you to store your wrap in a compact, practical style especially when you’re on the move
Why not give our new stretchy wraps a try today for you to enjoy the benefits of a very premium quality stretchy wrap that you and your baby will love. We are 100% confident that you will love it and.
For this festive period only, use code XM2013 and you get a fantastic 10% off the cost price along with a free pair of festive winter leg warmers for your little one. 40% discount is available for sling libraries and babywearing consultants please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code if you run a library.
Hello, my name is Bisi, babywearing consultant (SoB CIC), mother to two cheeky & very special kids (Joy and Joseph). Our 3rd baby has been christened Joy&Joe baby wrap slings! and we loveeee babywearing :)